Im sorry I mean like a blood clot in the brain. How would I know if I had one? What are the symptoms? Thank you.

Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Some symptoms are...
Some of the symptoms you could potentially have include weakness or numbness in half your face or limbs on one side, impairment of speech, difficulty swallowing, vision problems in one eye, drooping of lips, difficulty finding words, pain one side of body, loss of balance and tending to lean to one side (feel like a drunk), confusion/ disorientation, headaches.

In brief: Some symptoms are...
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
In brief: CVA
A cerebrovascular thrombus (blood clot in the brain) can  occur without your awareness, however sudden sensorimotorand/or special sensory deficits are often a sign of stroke (cerebrovascular accident).

In brief: CVA
Dr. Daniel Acosta Jr
Dr. Daniel Acosta Jr
Dr. Irv Loh
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Depends on variables
This is a big topic.
Blood clots can occur in the blood vessels feeding the brain, in the brain itself if blood vessels are disrupted, or outside the brain that then compresses the brain. Although symptoms may be mild, like headache, there may be functional changes like inability to voluntarily move body parts, numbness or seizures. Many diagnostics tests can guide treatment if exam warrants.

In brief: Depends on variables
This is a big topic.
Dr. Irv Loh
Dr. Irv Loh
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology