Can adderoll be prescribed for fatigue from autoimmune illness and is it safe to take with irregular heart beat?

No and no. You should look for the cause. Autoimmune disease that causes fatigue you look for cause of that autoimmune problem. It is usually Environmental nutritional and hormonal in nature. To learn more about Causes visit us at www.ehacstl.com. You don't want to take adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) with irregular heart and again think about causes of irregular heart. Most common overlooked cause is magnesium deficiency .