Sex uncomfortable, slight odor, pelvic cramps. I have a IUD I've been to my obgyn she says everything is fine even tried to douche what else can I do?

In brief: Consider 2nd opinion

Though I don't usually like to recommend going over your primary doctor- in this case if you've presented this same information to your OB/GYN and the best they can offer is to tell you everything is fine when you are uncomfortable and no workup has been done.
..well, I would say you're within bounds to get a 2nd opinion on the situation. A HealthTap consult may be an option as well.

In brief: Consider 2nd opinion

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham