How do I open up honestly to my CAMHS worker about how bad these suicidal thoughts are getting for me?

Dr. Beverly Dexter
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Suicidal thoughts

Please consider calling (800) 273-8255 hotline or see a Psychologist or your Physician.
Thoughts of suicide are important and it is best to talk with a licensed provider--there is a reason states require us to get licenses. Other providers can do amazing things for your health but it is outside the scope of practice for some to deal with these serious issues. Your life is EXTREMELY important-we'r

In brief: Suicidal thoughts

Dr. Beverly Dexter
Dr. Beverly Dexter
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Suicide

1 (800) 273-8255 National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week Languages: English, Spanish Website: www.
suicidepreventionlifeline.org ALL LIFE IS PRECIOUS. CALL THEM RIGHT THIS MINUTE!!!! No lost love is worth suicide!!!

In brief: Suicide

Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine