I am a men with poor erection, I only get erected once a day (after 24 hours). Is this normal? If not, what is wrong? Please help!

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Sexuality

I understand your concern.
There is nothing physiological wrong with you if you have erection. Do not feel inadequate if it is only once a day. Do not compare yourself with others Feel good about yourself and your accomplishments in life journey of 33 years. Find a partner and work on all aspects of sexuality-Emotional, Physical and Sexual intimacy. See a Therapist for self-esteem and sexuality

In brief: Sexuality

I understand your concern.
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Vicken Poochikian