I had my gall bladder removed last December. At first everything was normal but for some reason after I went to the dentist to get a root canal, I took some antibiotics and I started getting diarrhea each time after I ate. I was fine with it except for th

Dr. Andrew Seibert
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Diarrhea

From the few details provided I would bet that the diarrhea is more likely due to the antibiotics then to your cholecystectomy, since you did not have any diarrhea prior to the antibiotics.
If the diarrhea persists despite finishing the antibiotics, I would see your doctor. Good luck.

In brief: Diarrhea

Dr. Marsha Davis