small flesh, white colored bump on my panty line.it doesnt hurt. It looks like it should be popped but it want. I shave down there to. What is it?

Dr. Louise Andrew
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Can't be sure

Usually a pimple or something that should be popped is tender or painful to the touch, indicating it is infected or that there is pus inside.
Sure it is new? You could have had it for a long time if you just started shaving there. At any rate, suggest you put a warm compress on it several times a day. If it is infected, this will help bring it to a head. If it bothers you, see a clinic.

In brief: Can't be sure

Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Louise Andrew