Some doctors here say that HPV won't leave my body and others confirm I can be STD free and get my system cleared. What's the right answer? Help!

In brief: Symptoms vs clearanc

Unfortunately the HPV strains are from a family of viruses that usually stay in your system for life.
Easily recognized strains, like those producing warts, can clear naturally or with treatment but may hibernate in nearby areas and return later. The strains associated with cancer seldom produce early signs and may not produce any detectable changes for decades.

In brief: Symptoms vs clearanc

Dr. Adam Levy