I have pulpotomy that I didn't get finished. Infected now. Prescribed norco and antibiotics. Can I just mix Tylenol (acetaminophen) and Motrin instead of taking norco?

Dr. Donovan Young
Dentistry

In brief: See your dentist

See your dentist.
It is best to have the treatment which was started completed by the dentist or specialist. An incomplete treatment will lead to further pain and discomfort due to bacterial infection in the root of the tooth. A root canal treatment maybe recommended with a full coverage crown following the root canal and coronal buildup.

In brief: See your dentist

See your dentist.
Dr. Donovan Young
Dr. Donovan Young
Dr. Marsha Davis
And yes if Tylenol and abot 600 mg to. 80 mg ibuprofen works that should be fine!
Dr. Vikram Patel