When I bend to the right or twist I experience a very hard pain that kinda feels like a balloon being inflated inside my rib cage on the right side the amount of pain this causes is excruciating but usually will last about 10-15 minute ?

Dr. Ayisha Gani

In brief: Right sided chestpai

Right sided chest pain may arise from muscle, joints and lung linings or nerve pain, as your pain is positional it is more likely to be musculoskeletal.
If it is bad enough pain have it examined.

In brief: Right sided chestpai

Dr. Ayisha Gani
Dr. Ayisha Gani
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams

In brief: Ouch!

Potential causes include inflammation of the outer lining (the pleura) of the lungs, inflammation of the rib joints and problems in the lungs themselves.
That said, excruciation pain that persists or recurs, even if there's an obvious cause,is always a reason to get medical help. Please do so as soon as possible!!!!

In brief: Ouch!

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology