Stage 4 rectal cancer two spots in lung and one on ovary doc wants to do chemo why when I read survival rate is very low for stage 4 that has spread.

Pathology

In brief: Quality of life

If what you are describing is the case, then you cannot expect a cure, but chemo may give you an extra year or two of reasonably good health.
Is there something you want to do? If not, I'd be surprised and frankly disappointed. A frank discussion is in order with your physicians and those who love you. Then whatever decision you make will be the right one.

In brief: Quality of life

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology