I am 17 year old boy. I do masturbation 2-3 days in a week. Please tell me that where does it effects on our body and does it weakens our brain,body?

Dr. Edward Seegers

In brief: Masturbation

Hello AftabA ~ masturbation is normal physiological human behavior. It does not degenerate, your body, your brain, your soul or your morals and its ok to do it as often as you like, as long as you leave some time to eat, sleep and exercise normally ! thanks

In brief: Masturbation

Dr. Edward Seegers
Dr. Edward Seegers
Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: No harm

Virtually all 17 year old boys masturbate and most probably do so more often than you.
It helps to relieve stress and tension and there is good evidence it reduces risk of prostate cancer. It has no negative effects and does not weaken your brain or body at all (it might have negative consequences if done many times a day).

In brief: No harm

Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Eric Weisman