Itchy dry palms and feet. Scaly with fissures on both hands and soles of my feet. What could it be?

A common problem- -genetics play a role, so U can only treat the symptoms. there R many products that claim to cure them, but there is no cure, the minute U stop, it returnes. ny dermatologist recs Cera/Ve cream as the best for this. winter is worse due to dry air, decreases humidity. this cream is expensive, so try some others first. Google it & U will find lots. udder Balm is one commonly used. a visit 2 a Derm?