How often do brackets fall off? I'm so scared that whenever I eat I think my brackets will fall off so I have been swallowing food for 2 days now.

Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Occasional

Occasional. Have a discussion with the orthodontist to allay your fears.
Your nutrition is important.

In brief: Occasional

Your nutrition is important.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Karen Butler

In brief: See answer

I can only assume you are talking about braces? The metal can break.
Not a big deal the orthodontist just replaces them. Just watch your diet in that avoid chewy gooey foods and candies. You should be chewing your food. I am confident in that the orthodontist gave you foods to avoid. Just follow his advice

In brief: See answer

Dr. Karen Butler
Dr. Karen Butler
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Depends on you

If you would like to reduce risk of damage to your braces, DO NOT eat anything hard, sticky, or chewy.
To speed up treatment, eat a high protein diet. Follow the instructions your Orthodontist or treating General Dentist gave you to the letter. Be sure to chew food thoroughly before swallowing. Report any problems to the Orthodontist immediately, and get repairs ASAP. Good luck.

In brief: Depends on you

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Peter Kurzweil