I am 20 and have 3 wisdom teeth that have grown in, but only half way. They will get really sore sometimes. What should I do?

Oral surgeon. These teeth will continue to bother you until extraction. See the wisdom tooth expert. For best results with wisdom teeth, make sure you are evaluated and treated by a board certified oral & maxillofacial surgeon.
See an Oral Surgeon. Most people don't have enough room in their mouth for their wisdom teeth. You may need to have them extracted. Talk to an oral surgeon to find out.
Evaluation. Partially impacted wisdom teeth can cause significant damage to surrounding tissues. The gum over the teeth may have to be removed, or the teeth themselves may require extraction. See a wisdom tooth specialist, and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, for an examination/x-rays and the most knowledgeable advice.
Wisdom teeth. Sometimes wisdom teeth are valuable asset when healthy and properly aligned, but more often, they are misaligned and require removal. The removal of wisdom teeth is one of the most common procedures at ages 15-24. See your dentist for evaluation, x-rays, treatment or referral to OS.