I have hip dysplasia, I was told I was born with it. I cant use stairs, and walking for more than 5 minutes hurts. What could be my treatment?

Orthopedic surgeon . You need to see an orthopedic surgeon right away! See your primary care doctor for a referral! Yes, you were born with it. Treatment is varied, surgery plus therapy at this point likely.
Hip dysphasia. See an orthopedic surgeon to explore your options. At this point a hip fusion may be the answer. You need help from them to improve your mobility and pain. So sorry. All the best.