5 weeks pregnant bleeding and cramping and blood clots the size of golf balls?

Call your ob. Did you have a pregnancy test to confirm you are pregnant? Did you start seeing an obstetrician? If so, call your ob. This is a serious symptom and sign.
Go to ER.. You should go to Er and let them check you out. They will get an ultrasound and see if you have not aborted. It is important.
To ER. You should have an ultrasound and blood tests to see if you are having a miscarriage and to make sure everything looks ok in your uterus and that you aren't anemic. Good luck.