How long will I be out of sports with either a grade 2 or 3 ankle sprain and two nondisplaced fibula fractures (I hurt my ankle 4wks ago; I'm 17 yrs)?

Minimally 12 weeks. Without a complete history of your injury and sports activity, the non-displaced fractures will take a minimum of 6-8 weeks to heal (assuming there are no complications in healing) and in general soft tissue injuries such as the an ankle sprain will be longer about 12 weeks (= 3 months). Again, that is assuming that you are compliant with treatment regimen prescribed by your doctor.