I have irregular periods, what can I do to improve them. I'm trying for pregnancy for several years but it is not working out.

Dr. John Kim

In brief: Visit gynecologist

There are a lot of reasons for irregular periods and inability to conceive ie such as fibroids / PCOS.
Would visit a gynecologist first for initial evaluation

In brief: Visit gynecologist

Dr. John Kim
Dr. John Kim
Dr. Charles Whiting

In brief: Anovulation?

Irregular periods and difficulty getting pregnancy frequently are caused by a lack of ovulation each month.
Fertility is complex and testing needs to be done to be sure of the cause so its best to be seen by your Ob/Gyn about this. You can help by making sure your weight is normal and keeping a careful record of your periods. Best wishes!

In brief: Anovulation?

Dr. Charles Whiting
Dr. Charles Whiting
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham