Itchy skin rash all over body (except for face, neck, palms and soles) for 14 days. NO fever, NO flu-like symptons, NO lymph node. Can it be HIV ARS?

Rash. It sounds more likely that it is an allergic reaction to something. The fact that it is not on the palms and soles of your feet makes other bad things less likely. Skin rashes are hard to diagnose and the diagnosis depends on where the rash is, the color, whether there are blotches, raised bumps and many other things. You can buy benadryl (diphenhydramine) in the pharmacy for itching and if it persists see DR.