I squatted while peeing. I saw floating bubbles in my pee. Paranoid it might be sperm from my dad who maybe used the toilet b4 me. Scared of preg? Ovulati

Not likely. You won't get pregnant from sperm in the toilet. You should see a doctor for an evaluation, physical, blood and urine tests. You might have a bladder or yeast infection. If you are not sexually active, you shouldn't worry about pregnancy. If you have been active, & a male didn't ejaculate, there is still a risk for pregnancy. Talk w/ a therapist, nurse, dr. or school counselor if you have fears.
Not pregnant . If I am reading the situation correctly, getting pregnant from a toilet or bubbles in toilet water is near impossible. Unless you have had intercourse, protected or unprotected, or if somehow you were exposed to fresh semen with live sperm on the toilet seat, which will still have to move through the vagina, it is not likely to become pregnant.