How long does crystal meth stay in your system when you smoke it need to take ua urine test on tuesday or wednesday?

Pathology

In brief: Here's what to do

Kara, you've lost the ability to control your addiction, knowing you have a test that using today will cause you to fail, and planning to use anyway.
Phone your counselor, acknowledge that you're helpless, and SAVE YOUR LIFE. Not everything people have told you is true, but the meth warnings mostly are true. The dead meth uses I've autopsied HAVE ripped up their flesh. Don't die like that.

In brief: Here's what to do

Meth can be detectable in urine from 2-5 days.