Small, itchy, red bumps that have been appearing on my feet/ankles for over a week now. They're also slightly filled with pus. What could this be?

Fungus Tinea pedis. If the bumps Pop and drain and get hard like callous material and later peel off it most Likely is Acute Vessicular Tinea Pedis. That simply put is a fungal infection or a type of athletes foot. See a podiatrist or dermatologist for best result. You may try over the counter meds but may wish to add Nizoral (ketoconazole) Shampoo 1% OTC . Wash at night don't rinse off pat it dry and in am wash it off.
See a dermatologist. Itchy? Tender? Do NOT use antibiotics! Bacitracin, neosporin, triple antibiotic are useless and may cause allergic reactions.
You should see . A doctor as there are many possibilities. Until then, I would recommend applying a topical antibiotic as you mention pustules to be present. .
Get checked. My advice is to have it properly examined by a podiatrist. There are a few common possibilities for these bumps: tinea pedis (athlete's foot), contact dermatitis (allergic reaction), or cellulitis (infection). The severity can differ but early intervention is important with all. Get checked.
ITCHY BUMPS ANKLES. SOUNDS LIKE INSECT BITES. SEE YOUR PCP OR, BETTER, A DERMATOLOGIST. STOP WEARING ANY FRAGRANCE WHEN YOU ARE OUTSIDE.
Bumps/pustules. These bumps could be something minor, like multiple insect bites (check your sheets for bedbugs or apply insect repellent when outside). They could also be significant for a localized infection or a dermatitis. The pustules are more concerning. It would be in your best interest to see a Podiatrist in your area who might examine the lesion further, and dispense an appropriate medication.