Sharp pain like a line going from the top of my head on the right, to my eye, down the side of my nose. had the head pain first, mild dull pain?

Dr. Jalal Zuberi

In brief: Migraine

The character of pain described, may suggest migraine or ohter type of tension headache.
The former is oftern accompanied by an "aura", a feeling that you are about to get headache, accompanied at times with nausea and photophobia. OTC NSAIDS oftern help, but consult with a PMD for an initial workup is warranted to rule out other medical condition. Good luck!

In brief: Migraine

Dr. Jalal Zuberi
Dr. Jalal Zuberi
Dr. Andrea Brand