On a road trip right now, randomly keep getting dizzy and major pressure in my head. I have uncompensated labyrinthitis, I noticed when we got close to a storm it got A LOT worse, is that the Lab?

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Inner ear

I believe that changes in barometric pressure can affect the balance mechanisms of the inner ear and fluid retention may also play a role.
A neurologist or an otolaryngologist who specializes in labyrinthine disorders can advise you better,however.

In brief: Inner ear

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Michelle Huggins

Yes. If you have the medicine you normally take for this, it is time to begin it now.
Over the counter relief can be gained with an antihistamine/decongestant combination to relieve pressure and dramamine (dimenhydrinate) for dizziness. Follow up with your doctor when you get back home.

Dr. Michelle Huggins
Dr. Michelle Huggins
Dr. Eric Weisman