I have a small spot under my armpit, but it's got painful the spot is only like a pimple however it has a small black dot on it, what could it be?

In brief: Abscess/folliculitis

Most women shave their arm pits.
Occasionally bacteria gets imbedded under the skin or in the hair follicules of the arm pits. Your description sounds like you may have an infected area with a blackhead on the surface. You may try hot compresses to the area and antibacterial soap and water wash 3 times per day. If no improvement in 2-3 days, see your MD for possible antibiotics or drain abscess.

In brief: Abscess/folliculitis

Most women shave their arm pits.
Dr. Tammi Schlichtemeier
Dr. Tammi Schlichtemeier