I am a virgin, and every time I masturbate there is a LOT of blood during and afterwards. Whether I have an orgasm or not. More blood than my period.

Dr. Sheila Calderon

In brief: See the gynecologist

Bleeding with masturbation is not good and your doctor needs to have a look.
If you are using a sex toy it may be harming you. If you think you have injured your hymen your doctor will be able to tell you. If you have had multiple bleeds you may have punctured your hymen and it may have been reinjured but I would definitely let your doctor examine you and tell you precisely what the problem is

In brief: See the gynecologist

Dr. Sheila Calderon
Dr. Sheila Calderon
Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Gynecologist

That type of bleeding, presumably from the vagina, is concerning as it would take a lot of trauma to cause heavy bleeding after masturbation.
Is the blood with urination? If so, it would point to urethral injury. You should be examined by a gynecologist to check for any pathology.

In brief: Gynecologist

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Irregular bleeding

Irregular bleeding is one of the most common problems obgyns treat.
If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections, polyps, fibroids and hormonal changes can cause spotting. There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.

In brief: Irregular bleeding

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham