Is a 100 dose sertraline high dose?

In brief: Depends

100mg Sertraline could be high for one patient and not for another. The dosage of medication used is dependent on many factors.
Talk to your doctor about any side effects and improvement or lack of, in your symptoms to determine the right dosage for you. Good luck.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Bernadette Onuoha
Dr. Bernadette Onuoha
Dr. Patricia Foster

In brief: Depends

on your treatment goals.
Typically doses can go higher (200 mg +) if treating depression. But there is a wide dosage range that is therapeutic, in my experience, since every person is different. If you feel better on 100 mg. and have no side effects, that's the best dose for you. Don't worry about a "standard" dose. Take care.

In brief: Depends

on your treatment goals.
Dr. Patricia Foster
Dr. Patricia Foster