My daughter just came from vacation on Thursday and this morning she began having headaches, dizziness, nausea, fatigue, loss of apprecite, 101F temp?

Dr. Natalie Hodge

In brief: Sick

So sorry to hear how ill she is.
This is very concerning to me. Is she menstrating or wearing a tampon? Has she had the meningococcus and other recommended vaccines? I would call her physician now with the symptoms for advice, and if you do not have a PMD, especially if she is not vaccinated or is menstrating, I'd bring her to the nearest emergency room immediately. It just isn't flu season now

In brief: Sick

So sorry to hear how ill she is.
Dr. Charles Gordon
Pediatrics - Adolescent Medicine

In brief: Could be infection.

You did not mention a travel history.
Did she just return from a third world country? Any travel companions sick? If she was abroad check CDC website for travel advisories. She should see her doctor

In brief: Could be infection.

You did not mention a travel history.