Is it safe to take 5mg of Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine) while breastfeeding?

Should be. if needed for your medical condition, then should be ok. If being used to help weight loss, then would not use until you've stopped breastfeeding.
Don't recommend but. Because Dexadrine is a stimulant, with addictive potential, and can get into breast milk according to some research, consider bottle-feeding if you must take this med. That said, please check with pediatrician for best guidance. Enjoy your baby.
Dextroamphetamine. The majority of information on amphetamine during lactation is based on illicit amphetamine exposure and not from therapeutic maternal use. Amphetamines are excreted into breast milk and can lead to decreased milk production. Increased irritability, agitation, and crying have been reported in nursing infants. The manufacturer recommends that mothers taking dextroamphetamine refrain from nursing.