I am having pain and burning in both sides of torso it gets so bad it takes my breath away and its constant ?

Dr. David Lipkin

In brief: See your physician!!

Your symptom is not common and I would be concerned that you could have a disorder affecting the spinal cord or peripheral nerves.
You need a careful evaluation, lab tests and possible imaging studies and referral to a neurologist. I would not waste time looking for additional answers on the internet because it will be unhelpful and only serve to further frighten you. See your physician ASAP.

In brief: See your physician!!

Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. David Lipkin