I'm on Implanon An my period has been going off an on few blood clots a few stomach cramps but could my birth control be wearing out?

Irregular bleeding. The contraceptive implant is one of the most effective forms of birth control in existence. It lasts three years and if you can feel it in your arm, you can be relatively certain that you're protected. Unfortunately it can be associated with some irregular bleeding and missed periods, which can sometimes be concerning, though you can be confident in the method.