Why does Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) make me sleepy, spacey and forgetful. 20mg XR once a day for low dopamine depression. Also on Fetzima, 80mg once a day.

? Drug interaction. Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) should not cause the side effects you mention. In fact, it's given for ADD/ADHD to improve forgetfulness, distractibility and poor focusing. Contact prescribing doctor without delay to review how you're feeling. Possible serotonin syndrome or too much serotonin in your system can result from drug interaction which might be serious. Good luck.