Can you die from an abscessed tooth/ toothache?

Yes. If the infection spreads uncontrollably to other parts of your body it can be difficult to treat. Although this is a very rare possibility in today's world, it was quite common before antibiotic treatment was available. Don't wait, see a dentist for care now.
Of course. An abscess that is untreated can cause blood poisoning that could lead to death. See your dentist ASAP.
Yes. Some untreated dental abscesses may progress to a life threatening stage. Any dental abscess should be considered a serious problem and should be treated.
Yes. Yes. Rare but deaths have occurred. See a dentist soon to take care of your tooth.