I used my older sisters razor and she has genital herpes i have little white dots inside my skin in the inside of the lips of my vagina What is it?

Dr. Douglas Lawson

In brief: Bumps

its probably infected hair follicle, but I would have the area looked at because of the razor you used.

In brief: Bumps

Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Patrick Kohlitz

In brief: Herpes

First off stop sharing razors as you can easily transmit infections this way! Secondly, it is hard to say without being able to see the lesions in person.
Herpes usually presents as painful blistering areas as opposed to "white dots". Is it possible you just noticed these dots now?

In brief: Herpes

Dr. Patrick Kohlitz
Dr. Patrick Kohlitz
Dr. Jane Van Dis