1 doctor weighed in:

Constant headaches. Varies between migraines and tention. Doc just prescribing meds. Concerned abt rebounds. The seem more freq. since seeing doc.

1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Neurology

In brief: Tension headaches?

90 per cent of headaches are either tension type headaches,migraines or a combination of the two The other 10% have important causes ruled out by seeing a specialist and having the appropriate tests Changes in life styles, reduction of stress and medications to prevent and treat are usually successful Sometimes non medicinal options such as meditation and yoga can work

In brief: Tension headaches?

90 per cent of headaches are either tension type headaches,migraines or a combination of the two The other 10% have important causes ruled out by seeing a specialist and having the appropriate tests Changes in life styles, reduction of stress and medications to prevent and treat are usually successful Sometimes non medicinal options such as meditation and yoga can work
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Thank
Get help from a real doctor now
Dr. Vikram Patel
Board Certified,
34 years in practice
953K people helped
Continue
108,000 doctors available
Read more answers from doctors