Sharp sporadic pain on the mid-lower part of my back on the right side (below rib cage). Young, no history of medical problems.

Dr. Ayisha Gani

In brief: Muscular pain

Most probably musculoskletal pain, as long as the pain is not getting progressively worse, give some time, anti inflammatory and proper stretching might help.
If persistent have it checked out

In brief: Muscular pain

If persistent have it checked out
Dr. Karen Butler

In brief: See below

well need a more thorough history.
Could likely be strained or pulled muscle. But need more information. Are you a smoker? Have you had trauma? Do you exercise avidly? Give me a better history and symptoms. Like trouble with bowels? How is your appetite? There is a gamet of issues. So history is most important

In brief: See below

well need a more thorough history.
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology