Can needing glasses cause your head to feel heavy and dizzy (swimming in syrup), blurry vision, night blindness? I haven't got my eyes checked yet.

Dr. Yaw Adjei-poku

If you're having these symptoms you should go get your eyes checked.

Dr. Yaw Adjei-poku
Dr. Yaw Adjei-poku

Eyestrain from the need for correction can cause a lot of symptoms such as headaches, dizziness, heaviness in the eyes, the lids, the forehead, double vision.
You should always get your eyes checked when you start with those types of symptoms especially if they tend to come on more intensely during times of reading or staring at objects such as computer screens or televisions.

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi