Hi I haven't had a period since May 11 and I have a lot of discharge and negative pregnancy test but my breasts are sore and lower back hurts?

Missed periods. You may have taken pregnancy test too early. Repeat now to see if you are pregnant. Either way, call your doctor for a check up.
Hormonal imbalance. Menstrual irregularities: Menstrual irregularities are not uncommon and anovulatory cycle is a common cause. If you miss more than two periods it would be time to see your doctor. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time. You may consider implanted contraceptive or an IUD. Consult this site for more information on this topic. http://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/menstruation/conditioninfo/Pages/causes.aspx Practice safe sex.