Traumatic brain injury patient(severe concussion)mostly recovered now just headaches caused by noise. legs now started jolting uncontrollably-am I ok?

In brief: Postconcussive syndr

You may be suffering from a postconcussive syndrome which primarily includes headaches/dizziness following a strong blow to the head or traumatic brain injury.
There are ways to control the legs with medication, however, have you gotten a CT/MRI of the head yet if this was a severe blow? Wanna talk about it? www.healthtap.com/dr-drsaghafi Key Code to make virtual appointment: PDXFNR

In brief: Postconcussive syndr

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: IT DOES NOT

SOUND LIKE YOU ARE OKAY BY THE DESCRIPTION YOU GIVE.
I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU FOLLOW UP WITH YORU NEUROLOGIST.

In brief: IT DOES NOT

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass