Chest pains but in left side?

Not specific. Pain on the left side of the chest can be caused by many problems ranging minor ones that tend to get better on their own (like a muscle strain) to the very serious and life threatening, like a pulmonary embolism or blood clot in the lung. A doctor can sort this out based on the kind of pain, other symptoms, physical exam and maybe tests. If persists or severe best to see a physician.
Multiple Causes. Chest pain can be a symptom of heart disease but may be may other things such as esophageal spasms, great vessel disease, respiratory disorders (asthma, COPD, bronchitis, infections), and muscle problems to name a few. It really depends on the clinical situation and other symptoms you may be having. It is very unlikely that at 28 it is serious but should see a doctor to get more information.