I inhaled pool water about 24 hours ago and I can still breathe but I am shaking because I am scared. Will I be okay?

Don't be scared. If you swallowed some pool water, you probably ingested some bacteria with chlorine, common in pools> The fact that 24 hrs have passed without any significant symptom should be a good news. You may still develop some GI symptoms like stomach upset for a few days which should pass with your BM. If you get any fever or diarrhea after several days, a trip to your doctor will be advisable to evaluate.