If need to go and check wheter I have arrythymia, whichthyologist department I should go ? If night lung pain, heart pump fast water should I do ?

Dr. Katharine Garnier

In brief: Cardiologist?

If you are having a rapid or pounding heartbeat, you need to see either your family doctor, or a cardiologist.
If you are getting chest pain, or have trouble breathing with it, then you might consider going to the emergency room. You should also stop all caffeine, alcohol and cigarettes until you see someone, they can sometimes contribute to a rapid heartbeat. You should have this checked out now.

In brief: Cardiologist?

Dr. Katharine Garnier
Dr. Katharine Garnier
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology