I smoked marijuana back in December 2014. I don't smoke it all. Just this one time. I've been asked to do a drug test hair sample. Am I alright?

Pathology

In brief: You should be fine

This is not the place to debate the foolishness of drug testing for cannabis, or the laws.
In the unlikely event you test positive, tell them you were driving through Colorado or were passively exposed, and get a lawyer.

In brief: You should be fine

Yes. Should be no problem.

Yes. Should be no problem.
Dr. Michael Blumenfield
Dr. Michael Blumenfield
Dr. Linda Callaghan
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Yes.

If you smoke regularly, the Marijuana will stay in your system for 30 days and your hair sample could stay positive for 90 days.
If you only smoked once, then it is now out of your system.

In brief: Yes.

Dr. Linda Callaghan
Dr. Linda Callaghan
Dr. Robert Stachler
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Marijuana

You should be OK.
If you test positive tell them you were passively exposed at a concert. A lawyer can debate it if you test positive. I do not think it should that sensitive. That is if you only smoked once And only once. Good luck.

In brief: Marijuana

You should be OK.
Dr. Robert Stachler
Dr. Robert Stachler
Pathology

In brief: Most likely

You urine should be clean as long as you have not been hanging around people you smoke weed.
Hair depends on how long is your hair and if it have grown out and fallen since December 2014. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco or alcohol in any form. Practice safe sex.

In brief: Most likely

Dr. Vikram Patel