I have a bone right inside the top of my anus and it makes it difficult to do sit ups. ?

Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: This may be muscle

This may be muscle pain or bursitis pain in that location.
These can attach to the bone. You can see your physician to have this checked out. On occasion we have to have you see a gastroenterologist or you be going to imaging. But most of this will depend on the physical examination

In brief: This may be muscle

Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. James Rochester

In brief: Tailbone

this is your tailbone or Coccyx.
In some people it is positioned in a way that gives them discomfort if they sit on it or sit a certain way. Using a padded sit up chair or what is known as a doughnut cushion if you were doing sit ups on the floor might help. Hope this was helpful. Dr. R

In brief: Tailbone

this is your tailbone or Coccyx.
Dr. James Rochester
Dr. James Rochester
Dr. Vikram Patel