How long should I wait before drinking alcohol after taking Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hcl)? To be on the safe side, I mean 4-6+ drinks instead of just 1-2 drinks.

Don't. Presumably, you are taking flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hcl) for muscle spasm. You shouldn't be drinking excessively if you are having muscle spasms because you will be making the medical condition worse that causes the spasm. Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hcl) is meant to be used for short term use so get better first. If you have chronic pain then really you should quit alcohol as this habit will make your pain worse in the long run.
Never mix them. you should never mix the two together. every time you do you are taking a chance of complicted dangeroud side effect.