I'm on Alprim or Keflex for long term treatment for recurrent uti's. I usually have E. coli but sometimes staph?? I still get uti on my antibiotics!

Resistant UTI. Bacteria causing UTI vary widely in antibiotic susceptibility, and the more frequently UTIs recur or are treated, the higher the chance of an antibiotic-resistant infection. Resistance to both trimethoprim (Alrpim) and cephalexin (Keflex) isn't rare, especially after repeated treatmnt. You need a urine culture test with testing of the bug for the best antibiotic. See a doctor about it. Good luck!