I'm 34 yr old female I had a 12 mm pineal cyst removed 1/21/15 since then I have been migraine free but am still quite fatigued, ringing ears, I am no?

In brief: Diagnosis of IIH?

Even though the cyst was removed and your headaches are resolved you still may have elevated pressures sufficient to cause ringing in the ears.
Don't know so much of the fatigue because there are a huge number of possibilities for that diagnosis. I find your case fascinating because I have a case right now with a patient terrible headaches, Pineal cyst TWICE yours and surgeons don't want to touch

In brief: Diagnosis of IIH?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
If you'd like a 1-1 appointment to talk about your post surgical course & current symptoms you may have please go to: www.healthtap.com/dr-dr-drsaghafi & use the Key Code: PDXFNR (if prompted) to make an appointment so we can meet online. Or, you could send an INBOX CONSULTATION with films/reports etc. & could communicate in that fashion.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham