Had a routine blood test. 28 year old female. White blood cell count is 9.8. Good range said 3.3 to 9.4. Atypical Lymphs is 5. Any cause for concern?

Pathology

In brief: No

All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that.
Having said that, A few atypical lymphocytes are not a cause for concern. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco or alcohol in any form. Practice safe sex.

In brief: No

Dr. James Rotchford
I agree the clinical context is important and f/u indicated but that said I would suspect you had a slight viral illness, asymptomatic perhaps but that's not uncommon.
Dr. Jane Van Dis