My 1 month old spits up clear loquid after feedings and she will cry atleast 15 to 20 minutes after and right before spitting up. Is this normal?

Normal. Babies do spit up a bit, it may be due to over feeding as they have small stomach or need burping after feed. Feed your baby every 2 hrs 2-3 oz at a time and burp for 15 minutes or so. This may help, if not then talk to your doctor and get the baby checked up.
Possible GERD. It is normal for infants to "spit up" after feedings, especially if lying flat, due to the muscle which connects the esophagus and stomach being very relaxed in infants until 6-12 months of age. This allows the stomach contents to reflux and sometimes come out of the mouth. Usually, this is not painful, so your infant may have some acid irritation as well. I would discuss this with her doctor.